Foden 5 ton wagon, number 13752 'Reliance' built 1930 compound, reg number MW8324.
Supplied new to Swindon Borough Council, and was later purchased by W. J. King of Bishops Lydeard, who used it for tar spraying. As it was fitted with pnumatic tyres, it remained in service for longer than most of the companies Fodens. After it was taken out of use, it lay in a quarry at St. Audries, until recovered and sold in the well know sale at the premises of Messers Hirst of St. Mary Bourne in 1971. It has been with the present owner since that time, and recently recieved work to the boiler. Seen at the Somerset Steam Spectacular, Langport, Somerset on Sunday 21st July 2013
Picture added on 25 July 2013 at 15:05